| || ||
3.5 stars, based on 54 reviews
CCD HD jutiklis
Informacija apie prekę
CCD HD Sensor
Optical sensor for investigating distribution of light intensity. Particularly well suited for the investigation of light diffraction at single slits, multiple slits or diffraction gratings. User-friendly measurement and evaluation software enable simultaneous recording and analysis in real-time. The built-in software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32- and 64-bit versions starts running as soon as the sensor is connected to the computer via a USB cable. Includes attenuating filter, stand rod and plug-in power supply.
Data acquisition possible in two modes:
Intensity as a function of location, e.g. for diffraction and interference.
Intensity in a region as a function of time.
Pointer mode, model calculation mode, spreadsheet and report modes are all available for the purposes of evaluation.
Sensor: Toshiba 3648 pixel SWB
Resolution: 16 bits
Integration time: 0.1 ms to 6.5 s
Filter attachment: Clix (magnetic ring)
Sensitive surface of sensor: 8 µm x 30 mm
Interface: USB 2.0
· Measurement and calculations for models of diffraction at a single slit, multiple slit and diffraction gratings.
· Fluctuations in intensity
· Plug & play: no software installation or drivers required.
· Measurement and evaluation in real-time.
· Simple and practical software with built-in wizards and powerful evaluation function.
· Spectra of high quality and signal stability
· Low noise
· High resolution
· Suitable for measuring very slight fluctuations in intensity with very high precision.
Measurement of second-order diffraction without saturation of the first order.
Taip pat rekomenduojame:
Jeigu Jus domina ši prekė, tikėtina jog sudomins ir šios: